Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
zerobaseone is cool
[Image: PwaMeRW.jpg]

i love zerobaseone, especially seok matthew. they're very cool and they have great music.
bbbbbbbbba
in bloom goes hard
say it with me: hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi! hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi! hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi!
so true, i also like their newest title track "crush". they're gonna have their japan debut in a few weeks and i'm very excited
slayyyy i'll check out crush i had no idea they had a new title out! japan debuts are always exciting
say it with me: hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi! hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi! hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi!
another group concept photo for their japan debut!! 

[Image: kgfmYNg.png]
bbbbbbbbba
yoooo i love the pink!!!!! the guy with pink hair reminds me of lily from nmixx because she had the same hair color for a while lol. i really gotta listen to crush i'll report back here when i get to that....
I'm sensing a boy next door/cute concept vibe... Please tell me they're a cute concept group PLEASE we need more cute concept BGs
[Image: buttonpink2.png][Image: buttonmoving.gif]
#1 waterparks fan, #459th red velvet fan
(02-07-2024, 12:25 PM)melo Wrote: yoooo i love the pink!!!!! the guy with pink hair reminds me of lily from nmixx because she had the same hair color for a while lol. i really gotta listen to crush i'll report back here when i get to that....

that's my bias, matthew! both him and lilly speak english so i'm hoping they collab someday because they're both so talented and funny

(02-07-2024, 02:01 PM)kingdomcome Wrote: I'm sensing a boy next door/cute concept vibe... Please tell me they're a cute concept group PLEASE we need more cute concept BGs

they aren't really strictly sticking to one concept, but their debut title track was kind of an elegant/video game-ish concept. their first comeback's title track concept was more powerful and there were a couple of king arthur (?) references in the mv which was cool. i'd say their "cutest" song is melting point, which was on their second mini-album (their most recent release)!

here's the music video for melting point:
bbbbbbbbba
(02-07-2024, 03:27 PM)enginematic Wrote: here's the music video for melting point:

Omg I love the chorus!! I'm not a huge stan but this group seems promising! Ricky is soooo bbg Cry raven
✧・゚:* *:・゚✧~Sana Sha Sha So Sweet~✧・゚:* *:・゚✧
here's the music video for their japan debut! i really like this song, it's so cute and catchy

bbbbbbbbba