Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i listened to every s.e.s. song
yeah somehow i ended up listening to every single s.e.s. song on youtube music because i'm obsessed with their discography rn

my top 5 favorite songs:
1. u
2. paradise
3. dreams come true
4. just a feeling
5. i'm your girl

their music is so good!! i wish i was alive and a conscious human being in 1997 so i could've witnessed s.e.s. (and the start of morning musume of course). fun fact, s.e.s. once covered last kiss by tanpopo.
bbbbbbbbba
dreams come true!!!!!! absolute classic. what do you think of be natural? and generally anything off the greenland album? i adore that album and be natural is just a smooth sleek classic i love how jazzy it is, almost reminds me of very early mature h!p groups like taiyou to ciscomoon and even tanpopo

speaking of tanpopo: SES COVERED TANPOPO??????? more kpop hellopro connections for the kpop hellopro gods
say it with me: hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi! hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi! hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi!
i LOVE be natural, i've never actually listened to the red velvet version fully but i always knew it existed and at first i didn't know it was a cover of an s.e.s. song. a letter from greenland (i've always wondered why it was called that) is a great album. i don't remember all of the songs because i've listened to most of them only once, but one of my other favorites on that album is show me your love. the vocals are top tier. 

here's the video of them covering last kiss!
bbbbbbbbba