Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
melo's edits ♡
[Image: fBhlzNH.gif]
melo's edits ♡
image description gif of morning musume's love-pedia music video ending, focusing on the 15th generation members as the camera pans around them and as they make hearts with their hands

i make: wallpapers (desktop/mobile), icons, signatures, gifs, amvs, & playlists
most edits are crossposted to dreamwidth with downloads & texture credits

*requests open*

(a homage to my hello-online edit thread in title and orig post alone <3 request away!)
say it with me: hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi! hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi! hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi!
kicking this thread off with a forum signature i made for hello-online today out of nostalgia: a dambara ruru signature!

[Image: upload.png]
image descriptiona 2000s design style forum signature featuring dambara ruru from juice=juice, edited into a monochrome sort of orange and white gradient, she's doing a peace sign and smiling. the background is a loose leaf paper texture layered diagonally over what appears to be orange construction paper. to the left there is text in a fancy cursive font that says her name
say it with me: hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi! hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi! hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi!
(04-08-2024, 06:30 PM)melo Wrote: kicking this thread off with a forum signature i made for hello-online today out of nostalgia: a dambara ruru signature!

[Image: upload.png]
image descriptiona 2000s design style forum signature featuring dambara ruru from juice=juice, edited into a monochrome sort of orange and white gradient, she's doing a peace sign and smiling. the background is a loose leaf paper texture layered diagonally over what appears to be orange construction paper. to the left there is text in a fancy cursive font that says her name

This is so pretty!! I absolutely love the shade of orange used for this.
Gotcha and Go-Ing Insane ヽ(・∀・)ノ
thank you linky!!! i actually just took it from the original texture's background because the orange came with the texture haha but it did get altered a bit when i was editing lighting