Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
y'all got games on your phone?
Photo 
Y'all got games on your phone?

ID:
A screenshot of an iphone 4s running ios 6 homescreen. It has cydia, flow free (a puzzle game), a web browser shortcut to status.cafe, doodle jump, and minecraft pocket edition. Also the carrier text in the status bar says "reveluv"
[Image: buttonpink2.png][Image: buttonmoving.gif]
#1 waterparks fan, #459th red velvet fan
yes, in the order of how much I play them:
roblox
gacha club
everskies
cute pocket pets 3d
sakura school simulator
sakura school life love story(knockoff of the one above)
screw puzzle
goat simulator
animal school simlator(yes i spelt it right)
tap away
life idol
klondike

honestly all the ones after everskies I don't play often at all I need to more
✧・゚:* *:・゚✧~Sana Sha Sha So Sweet~✧・゚:* *:・゚✧
This was a shitpost, but thanks for replying seriously lol! I just have doodle jump & superstar SM on mine. Oh, and my flip phone has minesweeper, snake, and tetris!
i used to have love nikki and played it religiously but now i just have 2048 because i got boring lol
say it with me: hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi! hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi! hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi!
(04-08-2024, 06:19 PM)melo Wrote: i used to have love nikki and played it religiously but now i just have 2048 because i got boring lol

I've heard of love nikki but could never figure out what it's supposed to be about... like it seems so complicated lol. Also boring games sweep!! I don't play 2048 bc I can't do math lol but I do like similar games! Puzzle games & words games my beloved
boring games forever!

yeah love nikki was like a weird combo of dress up game and rpg and like the dress up side was like a form of combat it was crazy lol. it has its sequels now but i haven't played in years.
say it with me: hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi! hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi! hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi!
(04-12-2024, 06:19 PM)melo Wrote: the dress up side was like a form of combat it was crazy lol.

I'm sorry, it was WHAT??!?!?! that's so wild lol
YEAH IT WAS LMAO it was absolutely wild you'd have to put on like the craziest nonsensical outfits just for points and then you'd get evaluated on that sorta and then if you did well you went onto the next round. shit was basically combat
(04-26-2024, 07:16 PM)melo Wrote: YEAH IT WAS LMAO it was absolutely wild you'd have to put on like the craziest nonsensical outfits just for points and then you'd get evaluated on that sorta and then if you did well you went onto the next round. shit was basically combat

This reminds me of that dress up minigame in animal jam. Minus the fighting lmfao