Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Desktop screenies thread
Photo 
Show me your desktop!! I love these types of threads on other forums, so I'm making one here (:
Please compress your screenshots for melo's server's sake though lol. And with that out of the way, here's mine

ID a screenshot of a kde plasma desktop layout. there's a taskbar at the bottom of the screen, and a terminal window open running neofetch. there's a clock widget on the bottom left side of the screen, displaying the time in 24 hour format, and the date underneath it. my wallpaper is a digital painting of joy, wendy, and seulgi from red velvet all wearing big pink ball gowns. I can link the artist if anyone wants me to!

nerdy linux shit hereFor anyone who cares about this stuff, I'm running debian stable (12) with kde plasma + bismuth for tiling windows + kvantum for the oxygen theme. I've somehow managed to keep the same install for 3 years without totally borking it so. That's cool. I wasn't using window buttons at all until recently. Just keyboard shortcuts. But I wanted the cool glowy effect the oxygen window decorations have so...
[Image: buttonpink2.png][Image: buttonmoving.gif]
#1 waterparks fan, #459th red velvet fan
here's mine, everything is in its place, a place for everything[Image: 416ada9c710ef1f9.png]
irene your wallpaper is so pretty!!!! also rico i love all the shortcuts it's so nostalgic to me, reminds me of when i used to have sooo many shortcuts gathered on my windows systems before i switched to linux. (also no worries about compressing screenshots if it becomes a problem then i'll just get more storage somehow LMAOOOO)

here's mine! i'm thinking about changing the wallpaper sometime though so if i do i'll update this thread with a new screenie haha

[Image: raw.png]
(image description: screenshot of my desktop, with batgirls themed artwork by catsaucee set as the wallpaper. my taskbar has some applications pinned and three tabs for currently open applications - waterfox, strawberry music player, and discord)
say it with me: hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi! hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi! hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi!
My actual screen dimensions are 1920x1080 so I just end up using my own pictures a lot. :')
[Image: wp.jpg]
('')
(02-12-2024, 01:23 AM)freeeeequency Wrote: My actual screen dimensions are 1920x1080 so I just end up using my own pictures a lot. :')
[Image: wp.jpg]

Woah your wallpaper is so nice!!
[Image: buttonpink2.png][Image: buttonmoving.gif]
#1 waterparks fan, #459th red velvet fan
omg lindsay that photo is gorgeous!!!!
say it with me: hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi! hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi! hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi!
:3ccc

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-13-2024, 09:30 AM)scottseatingsoupagain Wrote: :3ccc

LOVE the thinkpad wallpaper haha
(02-13-2024, 05:13 PM)melo Wrote:
(02-13-2024, 09:30 AM)scottseatingsoupagain Wrote: :3ccc

LOVE the thinkpad wallpaper haha

thank uuuuuu Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
___ _____ _____ _____ __________________ __
|      __|     |     |     _    |__      |     _    |                 |    |
|__      |           |     |     |      __|     |     |     |     |     |__|
|_____|_ _|_ _|_ _|_ _|_____|_ _|_ _|_ _|_ _|_ _|__|
                             /            / 
                            /           /
                           /          /_
                          /_          /