Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
what are you listening to right now? what have you listened to today?
Music 
i'm spinning deftones' white pony on my cd changer right now. suchhh a good album. i don't listen to it enough. can't wait for rx queen to come on.

before this i spun sleigh bells' debut, loved the noise so much i wanted to hear more like it so i threw on this deftones record. and before that was nmixx' fe3o4: break, and before THAT was sadness' i want to be there, which was such a wonderfully painful and nostalgic listen. love that album to bits, so glad i own it on cd now (and cassette!)

and before all that i was just listening to some billie eilish from my computer lol. i haven't listened to her in a while so revisiting her has been fun. the noise pop of happier than ever blew me away for the second time, the first time because when i first heard it after the album came out. such a beautiful and cathartic song. i need to revisit the rest of the album it's on in full. hopefully i can get the cd for it sometime.
say it with me: hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi! hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi! hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi!
been having megan thee stallion's hiss and better things by aespa(reversed) on rotate these past 24 hours :')
✧・゚:* *:・゚✧~Sana Sha Sha So Sweet~✧・゚:* *:・゚✧
HISS MENTION RAHHHHH double exclamation marksdouble exclamation marksdouble exclamation marksdouble exclamation marks god i love that song!!!!!!!! megan fucking slayed
say it with me: hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi! hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi! hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi!
(02-08-2024, 04:31 PM)melo Wrote: HISS MENTION RAHHHHH double exclamation marksdouble exclamation marksdouble exclamation marksdouble exclamation marks god i love that song!!!!!!!! megan fucking slayed

Ikr I love it so muchhh she pulled the hardest bibi vengeance  Cry raven
✧・゚:* *:・゚✧~Sana Sha Sha So Sweet~✧・゚:* *:・゚✧
Previously played: YU-KA - Brighter [LP] (I highly recommend Rouge!)
Currently playing: Shygirl - Club Shy [EP]
('')
Puppets for the Gods by Rozie Ramati. Valentine's Day tunes 🏹❤️‍🔥
(02-10-2024, 03:09 AM)freeeeequency Wrote: Previously played: YU-KA - Brighter [LP] (I highly recommend Rouge!)
Currently playing: Shygirl - Club Shy [EP]

i gotta listen to club shy sooo bad i've been so excited for it! speaking of shygirl i recently got nymph on cd and it's such a great listen front to back on a stereo system

(02-10-2024, 11:23 AM)elle Wrote: Puppets for the Gods by Rozie Ramati. Valentine's Day tunes 🏹❤️‍🔥

omg fellow rozie ramati liker!!! well i've only heard one song of hers (drown in the clouds of dew) but i loved how atmospheric and dreamy it was, i gotta check out her other singles!
Electraheart by marina and the diamonds, my friend got me the cd as a christmas present
o<|▒|[]|▓▓▓[]░=========================
(02-10-2024, 08:46 PM)ireth Wrote: Electraheart by marina and the diamonds, my friend got me the cd as a christmas present

i have that cd too!!!! such a great album, it's held up so well despite the memes and sort of culture around it (not that it's a bad thing, there's just like, yknow, that tumblr association and people romanticize that). the singles like primadonna and how to be a heartbreaker still go hard over a decade later
(02-10-2024, 02:38 PM)melo Wrote: i gotta listen to club shy sooo bad i've been so excited for it!

I wish I had enjoyed the whole thing as much as I enjoyed mr useless, honestly.  Confused It was still a pretty fun release though!
('')