Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What are you proud of yourself for doing today?
Rainbow 
I'll go first. I'm proud of myself for showering and getting out of bed this morning. What about you? Shy
[Image: buttonpink2.png][Image: buttonmoving.gif]
#1 waterparks fan, #459th red velvet fan
ok i just woke up and have done literally nothing so i'll say what i did yesterday if that's ok lmao

yesterday i made it to class and even though my laptop was dead i retained some information! and then i got home and worked on this forum for a while which was fun, i'm proud that i have this forum in general like wow i did this
say it with me: hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi! hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi! hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi!
I also just woke up hehe

But I'm proud of showering, drawing a bit, and resolving an argument with my sister yesterday (oh and making twice emojis for fedi that took forever lmao) :p
✧・゚:* *:・゚✧~Sana Sha Sha So Sweet~✧・゚:* *:・゚✧
I went to a job interview today. Interviewed for something I don’t think I’m qualified for but would love to learn if they’d invest in training me.
o<|▒|[]|▓▓▓[]░=========================
(02-08-2024, 11:16 PM)ireth Wrote: I went to a job interview today. Interviewed for something I don’t think I’m qualified for but would love to learn if they’d invest in training me.

Good luck and hwaiting!!  Heart
(02-08-2024, 11:16 PM)ireth Wrote: I went to a job interview today. Interviewed for something I don’t think I’m qualified for but would love to learn if they’d invest in training me.

Good luck!! Heart
('')

you got this!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin
say it with me: hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi! hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi! hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi!
not hurling even tho im hungover Confused
(02-13-2024, 09:27 AM)scottseatingsoupagain Wrote: not hurling even tho im hungover Confused

congrats! hopefully you took some meds TT
(02-13-2024, 01:12 PM)ShaMiMome Wrote:
(02-13-2024, 09:27 AM)scottseatingsoupagain Wrote: not hurling even tho im hungover Confused

congrats! hopefully you took some meds TT

naw i stay in my fuck it we ball era
___ _____ _____ _____ __________________ __
|      __|     |     |     _    |__      |     _    |                 |    |
|__      |           |     |     |      __|     |     |     |     |     |__|
|_____|_ _|_ _|_ _|_ _|_____|_ _|_ _|_ _|_ _|_ _|__|
                             /            / 
                            /           /
                           /          /_
                          /_          /
                             /       /
                            /      /_