Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
morning musume, queens since 1997
when the world needed them most they came back with this banger!!!! morning musume saved 2023!

my oshis are nonaka miki and sakurai rio. they are so precious. all of the members are so wonderful and i feel like i love morning musume more every single day.
bbbbbbbbba
this song didn't click with me on first listen so i gotta give it another go and see what i think when i can remember it better haha

my oshis are yamazaki mei and nonaka miki so we share an oshi! i used to be way more obsessed with mm than i am now, my idol interest has waned a bit since my depression set in over the past couple years and not to get too personal but i kinda miss when i had endless energy to stan idols before i was depressed, now i'm like a casual fan. but mm still have a special place in my heart and seeing their rotations over the years i've been a fan has been fun and exciting as much as it can be heartbreaking. i love them!!!!!!!!!
say it with me: hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi! hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi! hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi!
Since most of my oshis graduated, pretty much the only one I have left is Akane. Confused  But Sakurai is quickly becoming another favorite tbh!

(I just need Tsunku to stop giving them his worst songs.)
('')
(02-06-2024, 06:48 PM)melo Wrote: this song didn't click with me on first listen so i gotta give it another go and see what i think when i can remember it better haha

my oshis are yamazaki mei and nonaka miki so we share an oshi! i used to be way more obsessed with mm than i am now, my idol interest has waned a bit since my depression set in over the past couple years and not to get too personal but i kinda miss when i had endless energy to stan idols before i was depressed, now i'm like a casual fan. but mm still have a special place in my heart and seeing their rotations over the years i've been a fan has been fun and exciting as much as it can be heartbreaking. i love them!!!!!!!!!

i get that!! i feel like i've become more of a casual fan with mm (even though i still love them dearly) because my interest in kpop got so intense over 2023 and i didn't have enough brainpower to be super invested in both of them. i also feel like i don't have the energy to heavily stan idols as much as other people do but i'm glad that i've loved idols for so long. 

lately morning musume has felt so "fresh" to me because of how much the new-ish members (15-17ki) are getting to shine. personally i loved their last single, although i didn't listen to fukuchan's solo song that much. i think the future of momusu looks very promising
bbbbbbbbba
(02-06-2024, 10:00 PM)enginematic Wrote: i don't have the energy to heavily stan idols as much as other people do but i'm glad that i've loved idols for so long.

oh i really relate to this! i just don't have the energy anymore, but slowly i'm learning that i can love at my own pace, even if it means it's at more of a distance than it is for other people

their future is definitely very exciting and bright, i haven't followed them enough to see how much the new gens are shining but i know they're doing great and will grow to be as iconic as the likes of 9ki-12ki have become, they definitely have that star power
say it with me: hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi! hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi! hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi!