Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do you love your favorite group sm?
Making this thread because I just watched this video and it basically sums up everything I love about Twice. The way their personalities just go so well together and how they're a family, it's like watching one of those family comedy sitcoms. They're always so happy together and it makes me happy with them  Cry raven

✧・゚:* *:・゚✧~Sana Sha Sha So Sweet~✧・゚:* *:・゚✧
Ooh, this is an easy one for me: because when red velvet harmonize it sounds like one collective voice with so much color that's like warm soup but for my heart
[Image: buttonpink2.png][Image: buttonmoving.gif]
#1 waterparks fan, #459th red velvet fan
(03-14-2024, 04:43 PM)kingdomcome Wrote: Ooh, this is an easy one for me: because when red velvet harmonize it sounds like one collective voice with so much color that's like warm soup but for my heart

Underwater is such a good soup it's been in the back of my head since it came out  Sleepy
i love zb1 because their songs are masterpieces and the members treat each other like family. it's so comforting to watch them interact with each other! and the same goes for iz*one, they have so many good songs and the members are great too.
bbbbbbbbba
(03-15-2024, 10:53 AM)enginematic Wrote: i love zb1 because their songs are masterpieces and the members treat each other like family. it's so comforting to watch them interact with each other! and the same goes for iz*one, they have so many good songs and the members are great too.
There's something just about your favorite group interacting with each other it's the best  Blush !!
SHINee is my bias group, but I feel like a lot of the points y'all brought up for your bias groups apply to why I love SHINee, too! Harmonies that make my heart soar, fun family-style interactions between the members, songs that to me are *chef's kiss* perfect!
[Image: button1.png]  [Image: NicklesNightSky1_Static3.png]
Avatar made with this Picrew, modifications by me
(03-21-2024, 09:02 PM)Nickle Wrote: SHINee is my bias group, but I feel like a lot of the points y'all brought up for your bias groups apply to why I love SHINee, too! Harmonies that make my heart soar, fun family-style interactions between the members, songs that to me are *chef's kiss* perfect!

They look like a super cool group! I love all the members sm, glad they're doing well, in their prime even Sleepy