Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Current Groups/Members
ANGERME: 34th single, Bibitaru Ichigeki / Uwasa no Narushii / THANK YOU, HELLO GOOD BYE, will be released on June 12th. This single is Sasaki Rikako's last.
Sasaki Rikako's graduation concert will be held on June 19th.

Juice=Juice: Uemura Akari's graduation concert will be held on June 14th.

Tsubaki Factory: Niinuma Kisora's graduation concert will be held on June 10th.
('')
(04-04-2024, 04:00 PM)freeeeequency Wrote: BEYOOOOONDS: Yamazaki Yuhane (Ame no Mori Kawa Umi) announced that she'll be graduating from the group and Hello! Project on June 27th.

(hope it's ok to comment in this thread!)

but anyway: i am going to burn down ufp
say it with me: hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi! hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi! hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi!
Juice=Juice: Finally some good news for once!
Kawashima Mifu, who's been on hiatus for 6 months due to sudden hearing loss, has received approval to perform at the following concert:
Juice=Juice Concert 2024 1-LINE at Harmony Hall Zama (4/20/2024)

Her performance will be limited, and doctors will continue to monitor her condition. Staff thanks the fans' for their patience and understanding.

http://www.helloproject.com/news/17283/
('')
FINALLYYYYY OMG I'VE MISSED HER SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
say it with me: hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi! hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi! hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi!
Morning Musume.'24: Ishida Ayumi (sub-leader) announced that she'll be graduating from the group and Hello! Project at the end of the fall 2024 tour.

Tsubaki Factory: 12th single, a triple A-side, will be released on August 28th. This will be the last single to feature Niinuma Kisora, and the first single to feature Ishii Mihane, Murata Yuu, and Doi Fuka.
('')