Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
meta shit about the forum (also known as: melo learns and muses about mybb)
we now have new emojis because i mentioned before that i wanted to add some and i just got around to it! i stole most/all of these from discord, some of the fandom specific ones are stolen from fandom discords so if anyone who owns those servers wants them removed i'll do it on request (you can email me about that)

general emojis:
Pleading Sunglasses Thinking Pensive Sob Skull Eyes blurred Hug Heart sparkling heart lesbian party popper double exclamation marks

fandom specific emojis:
laughing sato masaki (hello project, sato masaki laughing)
Cry raven (new teen titans, raven crying)
Pray donna (new teen titans, donna praying/hands together)

i AM worried about alt text, i'm pretty sure the alt text is pulled from the descriptions or names of the emojis? so for both of those fields i tried to keep them screenreader friendly for the most part while still easy to access for forum users. if anyone has any concerns about this i can look into it further.

EDIT like two minutes later: ok so the alt text is pulled from the name of the emojis, and the names can include spaces, so i just put the emoji call and then the person/character portrayed in the emoji (for example: the laughing sato masaki emoji is named "lol sato masaki"). let me know if more sufficient alt text should be provided.

and as always, feel free to request for emojis to be added! i will say there's a VERY small sizing limit for them, just 21x21 pixels, so if your emoji has high detail, i wouldn't recommend suggesting it. still though you can suggest anyway and i can show you how it looks and if you still want it to be added. i did some small bits of sharpening and brightening on a couple of the above added emojis for clarity so that is something i can do, but only to enhance them and not to emphasize detail that's mostly washed away. so keep that in mind before suggesting anything.

i'll add anything fandom specific too unless it's something bad and stupid like harry potter
say it with me: hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi! hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi! hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi!

Messages In This Thread
RE: meta shit about the forum (also known as: melo learns and muses about mybb) - by melo - 02-06-2024, 03:08 PM