Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
meta shit about the forum (also known as: melo learns and muses about mybb)
(02-05-2024, 06:47 PM)melo Wrote: by the way i don't know if anyone gets notified about it on the user end but as an admin there is IP logging visible to me and i feel i should disclose that. HOWEVER. somehow i fucked something up and all ip addresses are showing as the server's internal ip. so for any random user, including you reading this if you're registered, the ip i see from you is just the server's ip. so no worries about me or any potential future mods (lol) seeing your ip! and if this ever somehow changes i'll try to find a way to disable it but for now i don't really care

re this: i just went and disabled ip logging as a whole so no worries about that anymore. i'm kinda curious how it got to the broken state it was in but it's not something i need to know lol. i'll just chalk it up to a weird nginx container thing
say it with me: hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi! hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi! hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi!

Messages In This Thread
RE: meta shit about the forum (also known as: melo learns and muses about mybb) - by melo - 02-05-2024, 07:42 PM