Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
meta shit about the forum (also known as: melo learns and muses about mybb)
i can't seem to edit the help documents? there's a whole module for it in the admin settings but the documents in there don't match the ones everyone sees. that's odd. maybe i'll ask about it on official mybb sites or whatever if i really want to know why they're not matched

anyway i went to change them because we do have a soundcloud plugin that i added for the sake of a shitpost. so you can type the code below to have soundcloud songs embed in your post:

Code:
[\soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/4kae/4kae-newjeans-super-shy-like-mix-vogue-230801[/soundcloud]

just remove the back slash (\) in the first brackets because what the fuck code embeds in a code block? that's stupid. maybe it's just the soundcloud plugin messing with that. weird. also the song linked is just an example but it's also a banger newjeans remix so check it out if ya want
say it with me: hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi! hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi! hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi!

Messages In This Thread
RE: meta shit about the forum (also known as: melo learns and muses about mybb) - by melo - 02-05-2024, 07:35 PM