Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
meta shit about the forum (also known as: melo learns and muses about mybb)
OH ALSO i can add custom profile fields! i found out when i looked into adding to the contact details because really, skype and google hangouts and shit? lol. lmao. i love old software. that aside though i know over on [redacted idol forum if you know you know] a mod added a discord field after i suggested it so i wondered if i could do the same over here, even if this is different software like it should have a customizable part of things because the idol forum is just as old and had it. and it did! sadly i can't add to the contact info, it just appears under "additional profile info" or something, but that's good enough. i added discord and xmpp for now, will probably add matrix. if anyone has suggestions for additional profile fields post in this thread!

also also as a side note i found out i could add to the gender drop down menu so i added ones like non-binary and genderqueer and stuff, if anyone wants more to be added i'll add that.

OH MY GOD WAIT I JUST REALIZED I SHOULD ADD A PRONOUNS FIELD. ok posting this now so i can go and do that i'll edit this when i do it

edit literally a minute later: we now have a pronouns field
say it with me: hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi! hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi! hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi!

Messages In This Thread
RE: meta shit about the forum (also known as: melo learns and muses about mybb) - by melo - 02-05-2024, 06:22 PM