Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blue exorcist
LET'S FUCKING GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok so basically it's about a kid named okumura rin, who's kinda like going nowhere in his life and shit, while his brother is super successful and wants to be a doctor. the twist is that he finds out he's actually the son of satan and inherited his powers of blue flame and shit (his brother is also the son of satan but got nothing lol yukio my favorite fail son). so he goes to true cross academy's cram school which is where teens train to become exorcists, who like take care of demons and shit. and his brother the whole time has secretly been the youngest exorcist to ever do it! it sounds like a typical shounen and it starts like that but it actually deconstructs a LOT of shounen tropes as it goes on which is super awesome.

i've been reading it since 2017 and i just love it so so much. it's a huge part of me even though i rarely talk about it and it's just one of my favorite things ever Big Grin
say it with me: hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi! hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi! hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi!

Messages In This Thread
Blue exorcist - by ireth - 02-13-2024, 11:08 AM
RE: Blue exorcist - by melo - 02-13-2024, 05:10 PM
RE: Blue exorcist - by freeeeequency - 02-14-2024, 06:20 PM
RE: Blue exorcist - by ireth - 02-15-2024, 06:38 PM
RE: Blue exorcist - by StardustCrusader - 02-18-2024, 06:51 AM
RE: Blue exorcist - by melo - 02-19-2024, 05:47 PM
RE: Blue exorcist - by kingdomcome - 03-10-2024, 03:59 PM