Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What do you like to do when you're not on the internet?
(02-12-2024, 12:38 PM)melo Wrote: hmm what else do i do... these days i've gotten into making mixtapes, which is mostly an offline thing i guess. a lot of the things coming to mind are things i do on my computer but not online so it technically counts haha? i want to say making icons and edits but idk if it counts lol. ahhh i can't think of anything else! maybe i'll come back later if i think of more haha
If it's not doomscrolling, it absolutely counts! Also omg 256gb of music... I totally see how you could accumulate that much though. Mfw my internal ssd is 256gb. I couldn't store that much music even if I wanted to lol. Unless I sacrificed my external ssd's mac OS install. Which I have been considering doing, just to redo the partition scheme so my 2 other partitions AREN'T shared apfs volumes that can't be resized. Off topic, sorry.

But yeah no anything that isn't social media posting or online gaming counts here. Actually, screw it online gaming counts too. More fun that way Big Grin
[Image: buttonpink2.png][Image: buttonmoving.gif]
#1 waterparks fan, #459th red velvet fan

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you like to do when you're not on the internet? - by kingdomcome - 02-12-2024, 06:50 PM