Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What do you like to do when you're not on the internet?
irene you know i love your crafts they're the coolest shit ever!!!!!!! also lindsay your photography is always so pretty, i think it's awesome you shoot on film and everything like i've thought about getting into that but it kinda scares me haha. your shots always look gorgeous!

also kiwu i relate to being an ipad kid lol i'm online like 24/7 so i don't really have answers for this? i guess the biggest thing is listening to music! you all know me, i'm a music lover and loser, every time i'm outside i have my portable mp3 player on me loaded up with so many albums i'm essentially out of space on its 256gb micro sd card, and i just love to walk around place to place listening to music.

also DOLL MENTION Eyes blurred yesss i love to collect dolls!!!!!! i don't really PLAY with them, i just display them, but they're neat to have and i like looking at them lol.

hmm what else do i do... these days i've gotten into making mixtapes, which is mostly an offline thing i guess. a lot of the things coming to mind are things i do on my computer but not online so it technically counts haha? i want to say making icons and edits but idk if it counts lol. ahhh i can't think of anything else! maybe i'll come back later if i think of more haha
say it with me: hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi! hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi! hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi!

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you like to do when you're not on the internet? - by melo - 02-12-2024, 12:38 PM