Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the oshi thread
(02-11-2024, 06:19 PM)enginematic Wrote: i have quite a few oshis in h!p but my "main" oshis right now are nonaka miki and sakurai rio! i was a sayu kamioshi for a while (since like 2018, which was the year i became an mm fan) but right now i'd say that chel is probably my kamioshi. i'm not sure whether i'd consider rairii a kamioshi though. 

my other oshis that are currently in h!p rn are ise layla, arisawa ichika, fukuda marine, and kobayashi honoka. i'm still not sure who my ocha norma oshi is, i like too many of them LOL. ise layla is my baby, she joined anju right when i was starting to learn more about other h!p groups and i feel like i've grown up with her. you can probably tell from the list of my oshis that i tend to like english speakers or girls who study english. it's not like i purposefully pick them as my oshis but i guess i unconsciously feel like i connect with them more. plus, ichika is so funny, honopi is so adorable and talented at the piano, and marine is really talnted.

lol we all have our types when it comes to oshis! if your type is english speakers then mine is utahimes, it even crosses over into kpop for me lmao. great oshi picks!
say it with me: hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi! hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi! hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi!

Messages In This Thread
the oshi thread - by melo - 02-08-2024, 01:52 PM
RE: the oshi thread - by freeeeequency - 02-10-2024, 05:39 PM
RE: the oshi thread - by enginematic - 02-11-2024, 06:19 PM
RE: the oshi thread - by melo - 02-12-2024, 01:03 AM
RE: the oshi thread - by enginematic - 02-13-2024, 04:02 PM