Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What do you like to do when you're not on the internet?
I don't have many hobbies because of ~chronic fatigue~ but when I do feel well enough to do anything other than stare at my screens, I like sewing!

long ramble about craftsI have a pair of blue jeans that are way too big for me, but they're comfy, so instead of getting rid of them or tailoring them to fit me better, I decided to use them as like a test canvas. Because they weren't something I was very attached to, so if I messed up it'd be fine. Now I love them because they look cool. They've got 4 big patches sewn on the thighs, 2 on each. Just trust me when I say "they look cool." Also, never sew anything near pockets. It's a huge pain in the ass trying to sew around them.

I tried making a shirt from scratch a while back, and ended up with a really cute black and white plaid cropped tank top! It's so janky, like you can really tell it was my first time doing something like that, but I love it anyway. Oh and my star pants! I sewed some dark blue denim star patches I made onto the knees of a light blue pair of skinny jeans, and it's so cute. Very y2k. I absolutely love them so much.

I also recently started making charms, beads, and rings out of (polymer I think?) clay. I messed around with making little clay dolls like a decade ago, so I thought it'd be kinda cool to get back into that. My favorite rings I've made so far are these 2 pink banded ones with pill capsule shaped charms on the center. And a purple and black one with a cassette tape charm! The tape charm is sparkly too!! Maybe I should make a page on my website dedicated to my non-painting art so I can link it here.

I also do vidya games. Apparently I'm the reason the games thread description is "vidya" lol. It's like a compulsion at this point to spell it that way. Anyway, I used to play osu! religiously a few years ago. Before you say "but Irene! osu is an online game!" I rebut with "it can be played offline too." So technically I can include it here. I play minecraft pretty often, but not because I really like it. Because I'm cheap and refuse to buy other games lol. I almost forgot to mention guitar hero here omg. How could I forget about guitar hero. Anyway I play guitar hero 2 and 3 on my playstation 2 every now and then. I started playing with the guitar controller recently and I suck at it, but it's fun so idc.
[Image: buttonpink2.png][Image: buttonmoving.gif]
#1 waterparks fan, #459th red velvet fan

Messages In This Thread
What do you like to do when you're not on the internet? - by kingdomcome - 02-11-2024, 08:34 PM