Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
what are you listening to right now? what have you listened to today?
Music 
i'm spinning deftones' white pony on my cd changer right now. suchhh a good album. i don't listen to it enough. can't wait for rx queen to come on.

before this i spun sleigh bells' debut, loved the noise so much i wanted to hear more like it so i threw on this deftones record. and before that was nmixx' fe3o4: break, and before THAT was sadness' i want to be there, which was such a wonderfully painful and nostalgic listen. love that album to bits, so glad i own it on cd now (and cassette!)

and before all that i was just listening to some billie eilish from my computer lol. i haven't listened to her in a while so revisiting her has been fun. the noise pop of happier than ever blew me away for the second time, the first time because when i first heard it after the album came out. such a beautiful and cathartic song. i need to revisit the rest of the album it's on in full. hopefully i can get the cd for it sometime.
say it with me: hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi! hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi! hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi!

Messages In This Thread
what are you listening to right now? what have you listened to today? - by melo - 02-08-2024, 04:04 PM