Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Toku
(02-08-2024, 02:06 PM)Linky Wrote: I would say PR counts!! It is part of the genre and is also many people's introductions to it! Fourze looks so good and so charming, I really need to see it... I've seen a part of it through the OOO x Fourze crossover movie MegaMax which is still my favorite Rider movie to date. It's so good.

I need to see RPM!! Even though I need to revisit it because its been 20 years for me I am super fond of Dino Thunder. That was the power rangers I loved to death as a child. I saw other series such as Samurai and other disney era and earlier ones as a kid but it's been so long.

fourze is VERY charming it's just a fun ride!!! there's a character for everyone to love, it has such a fantastic supporting cast and an adorable premise. i need to watch that movie once i watch ooo!

rpm is sooo fucking good oh my god i love it so much. also it's been years for me too with dino thunder (though not 20 because 20 years ago dino thunder was airing and i was not born yet lol), i should definitely give it another go since i remember it so fondly. samurai was my first introduction to PR! i vividly remember watching the first episode on its premiere (or well, the third episode, because some boneheads at nickelodeon thought it'd be cool and funny to show that instead of the first episodes) and i was so confused but i loved it. in retrospect the series is pretty (accidentally) orientalist and like i will never understand why they cast a white guy for the red ranger role instead of taking the opportunity for the first asian red ranger but like whatever, it's nostalgic!
say it with me: hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi! hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi! hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi!

Messages In This Thread
Favorite Toku - by Linky - 02-06-2024, 02:05 PM
RE: Favorite Toku - by melo - 02-06-2024, 02:13 PM
RE: Favorite Toku - by Linky - 02-08-2024, 02:06 PM
RE: Favorite Toku - by snowmanghost - 02-06-2024, 06:42 PM
RE: Favorite Toku - by StardustCrusader - 02-07-2024, 07:19 AM
RE: Favorite Toku - by melo - 02-07-2024, 11:38 AM
RE: Favorite Toku - by melo - 02-08-2024, 02:28 PM
RE: Favorite Toku - by StardustCrusader - 02-08-2024, 04:42 PM
RE: Favorite Toku - by Linky - 02-12-2024, 03:06 PM
RE: Favorite Toku - by StardustCrusader - 02-13-2024, 02:01 AM