Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the oshi thread
talk about your oshis!!!!!!!!!!

dambara ruru. DAMBARA RURU. love of my life. i fell in love with her late 2019 and never looked back. her skill and talent is inspiring and impressive and she lights up every room she enters. her personality is so bright and lively and she's just so friendly and sweet and i love everything about her, i love hearing her sing, i love seeing her face light up when she does something she loves. she's a fantastic idol and i think everyone should stan her.

i've gradually grown more distant with beyooooonds over the years, given their long hiatuses and arguable lack of attention from ufp, and i've become disillusioned with how fast they were disregarded after their build up between 2018-19 and the momentum they had with their debut crashing and burning when the pandemic hit. HOWEVER. my tumblr blog has been named after uutan since i started it. she is just a joy to watch as an idol, her dancing is amazing and her smile is adorable and i love how she's a fan of precure like i used to be. she's just so fun! she really lights up a stage whenever she's on it, her personality is so apparent, and it's just wonderful to see.

lastly, because i don't follow the other groups like i used to for my oshis in them to mean more than "i like this member slightly more than the others and know little about them" - ocha norma! yonemura kirara!!!!! cutest girl in the whole wide world!!!!!!! i've been rooting for her since her long kss days and i'm so, SO proud to see her debut with ochan and bring such a colorful vibe to an already vibrant group. i'm glad her hard work was finally rewarded with a debut, that she didn't give up, that she finally made it to a group, and i'm so excited to see her growth in the coming years.

so yeah! gush about your hellopro oshis! go wild!
say it with me: hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi! hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi! hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi!

Messages In This Thread
the oshi thread - by melo - 02-08-2024, 01:52 PM
RE: the oshi thread - by freeeeequency - 02-10-2024, 05:39 PM
RE: the oshi thread - by enginematic - 02-11-2024, 06:19 PM
RE: the oshi thread - by melo - 02-12-2024, 01:03 AM
RE: the oshi thread - by enginematic - 02-13-2024, 04:02 PM