Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
meta shit about the forum (also known as: melo learns and muses about mybb)
(02-07-2024, 04:34 PM)melo Wrote: ok so i added a plugin that lets you add custom buttons to the post editor where all the icons are. i added two for the spoiler functionality: one is an icon of blue scissors, which is for the main spoiler tag, and the other is the same but red, which is for the spoiler text. i wish i could've added them all in one button but unfortunately that's not how things seem to work as far as i can tell.

clicking the buttons will just throw the code where your cursor is, so ideally, proper usage would be clicking the blue scissors for the main spoiler, then clicking in between the brackets it created, clicking the red scissors, and then entering in the name/title of your spoiler in between the "spoiler-text" brackets, and from there navigating to the end of the spoiler-text brackets and entering in the content of your spoiler. if anyone wants a demo video/gif of this let me know!

Thank you so much melo admin-nim!!!  Heart
✧・゚:* *:・゚✧~Sana Sha Sha So Sweet~✧・゚:* *:・゚✧

Messages In This Thread
RE: meta shit about the forum (also known as: melo learns and muses about mybb) - by ShaMiMome - 02-07-2024, 04:39 PM