Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
meta shit about the forum (also known as: melo learns and muses about mybb)
ok i managed to hack in spoiler tags! it's just custom mycode so saying hack is just a way of making myself sound cooler than i am. anyway it's mycode for the details and summary html tags - i had to implement them as separate mycodes each because mycode only recognizes html attributes within one tag, so i couldn't have it like the following:

Code:
[spoiler title=blah]spoiler text[/spoiler]

instead, the syntax is this:

Code:
[spoiler] [spoiler-text]test test test (click me!)[/spoiler-text] put your spoilers here! [/spoiler]

and that'll look like this!:

test test test (click me!) put your spoilers here!

how cool is that?

i highly recommend users use this for any kind of media spoilers and content/trigger warnings. i use the html tags these are based on quite often for that, and over on mastodon/fediverse, content warnings are a built in feature. it's awesome that i was able to add this in and i encourage users to make use of it.

ALSO completely unrelated: we have a new emoji, because kiwu used the fediverse syntax for it and no emoji appeared so i took that as a reason to add the emoji. it's a black heart <333 heart black
say it with me: hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi! hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi! hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi!

Messages In This Thread
RE: meta shit about the forum (also known as: melo learns and muses about mybb) - by melo - 02-07-2024, 03:54 PM