Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wow there's no threads here yet after a day let's change that
Music 
so uhhh... what do we think about the mass grads. actually that's too sad. what's your favorite akb track since their grand return with nemohamo rumor that fizzled out so sadly. fuck that's also sad but i'm going with it. my answer is rumor because that song gave me so much hope even if that hope died once naachan's scandal broke out, like the song itself is such a celebration of everything akb to the point where i wrote like long ass paragraphs as a pseudo music critic about this one song back in 2021. like i love it THAT much lol.

so yeah what's your favorite post-nemohamo rumor akb song? if there's any akb fans here besides me lol????
say it with me: hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi! hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi! hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi!
i was gonna start a honda hitomi appreciation thread but i was too lazy. anyways i think i particularly enjoy moto kare desu and doushitemo kimi ga sukida
bbbbbbbbba
start the thread if ya want that'd be so slay!!!!!!

motokare desu bangs i don't listen to it enough
say it with me: hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi! hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi! hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi!