Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the oshi thread
talk about your oshis!!!!!!!!!!

dambara ruru. DAMBARA RURU. love of my life. i fell in love with her late 2019 and never looked back. her skill and talent is inspiring and impressive and she lights up every room she enters. her personality is so bright and lively and she's just so friendly and sweet and i love everything about her, i love hearing her sing, i love seeing her face light up when she does something she loves. she's a fantastic idol and i think everyone should stan her.

i've gradually grown more distant with beyooooonds over the years, given their long hiatuses and arguable lack of attention from ufp, and i've become disillusioned with how fast they were disregarded after their build up between 2018-19 and the momentum they had with their debut crashing and burning when the pandemic hit. HOWEVER. my tumblr blog has been named after uutan since i started it. she is just a joy to watch as an idol, her dancing is amazing and her smile is adorable and i love how she's a fan of precure like i used to be. she's just so fun! she really lights up a stage whenever she's on it, her personality is so apparent, and it's just wonderful to see.

lastly, because i don't follow the other groups like i used to for my oshis in them to mean more than "i like this member slightly more than the others and know little about them" - ocha norma! yonemura kirara!!!!! cutest girl in the whole wide world!!!!!!! i've been rooting for her since her long kss days and i'm so, SO proud to see her debut with ochan and bring such a colorful vibe to an already vibrant group. i'm glad her hard work was finally rewarded with a debut, that she didn't give up, that she finally made it to a group, and i'm so excited to see her growth in the coming years.

so yeah! gush about your hellopro oshis! go wild!
say it with me: hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi! hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi! hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi!
(sorry I'm putting this here bc if I make any new posts in the "groups" thread they'll all merge together Thinking )
melo Wrote:also h!p just discloses any health condition the girls have no matter what like do they even ask the girls if they want fans to know they have IBS or something
I think some of this is also at the discretion of the girls tbh! Ichioka's been out due to health issues for a couple months, but they haven't disclosed any information past that.
('')
i have quite a few oshis in h!p but my "main" oshis right now are nonaka miki and sakurai rio! i was a sayu kamioshi for a while (since like 2018, which was the year i became an mm fan) but right now i'd say that chel is probably my kamioshi. i'm not sure whether i'd consider rairii a kamioshi though. 

my other oshis that are currently in h!p rn are ise layla, arisawa ichika, fukuda marine, and kobayashi honoka. i'm still not sure who my ocha norma oshi is, i like too many of them LOL. ise layla is my baby, she joined anju right when i was starting to learn more about other h!p groups and i feel like i've grown up with her. you can probably tell from the list of my oshis that i tend to like english speakers or girls who study english. it's not like i purposefully pick them as my oshis but i guess i unconsciously feel like i connect with them more. plus, ichika is so funny, honopi is so adorable and talented at the piano, and marine is really talnted.
bbbbbbbbba
(02-11-2024, 06:19 PM)enginematic Wrote: i have quite a few oshis in h!p but my "main" oshis right now are nonaka miki and sakurai rio! i was a sayu kamioshi for a while (since like 2018, which was the year i became an mm fan) but right now i'd say that chel is probably my kamioshi. i'm not sure whether i'd consider rairii a kamioshi though. 

my other oshis that are currently in h!p rn are ise layla, arisawa ichika, fukuda marine, and kobayashi honoka. i'm still not sure who my ocha norma oshi is, i like too many of them LOL. ise layla is my baby, she joined anju right when i was starting to learn more about other h!p groups and i feel like i've grown up with her. you can probably tell from the list of my oshis that i tend to like english speakers or girls who study english. it's not like i purposefully pick them as my oshis but i guess i unconsciously feel like i connect with them more. plus, ichika is so funny, honopi is so adorable and talented at the piano, and marine is really talnted.

lol we all have our types when it comes to oshis! if your type is english speakers then mine is utahimes, it even crosses over into kpop for me lmao. great oshi picks!
say it with me: hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi! hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi! hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi!
i like a lot of english speaking kpop idols so my type definitely crosses over into kpop lmao
bbbbbbbbba