Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
icchan loss
ichioka reina graduated from biyo today and everyone will miss her a lot. she's so important to biyo so it will be strange to see how they continue without her
bbbbbbbbba
yuha loss too this is so sad
bbbbbbbbba
I'm like... kind of annoyed that Yuha's graduation concert is at Toyosu PIT. My girl deserves better!
('')
literally almost cried when both of these were announced and i don't know how i didn't. even thinking about it hurts. i haven't been able to watch any biyo videos since both announcements. it just... i can't believe it. they've gotten so screwed with the one single a year thing (and i know it's because of theater activities but it's still frustrating that that wasn't specified as Their Thing exactly when they debuted, and especially after the 2020 drought) and lack of promotions and general mismanagement (as much as i hate to use that word in an idol context).

it's just... biyo being 11 members was already hard to believe. and soon they'll be 10. i knew icchan's grad was near inevitable but yuha came out of nowhere and it's juts painful. idol groups never last forever but i was at least slightly hoping they'd go the berikyu or even the kobushi route - stay together mostly solid for years, even if it wouldn't have lasted long. i would've preferred that to member loss and god forbid any adds.
say it with me: hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi! hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi! hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi!