Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new h!p girls
Rainbow 
what do we think folks. this can be about the last audition or about new girls in the last year i guess idk i'm behind on h!p

miha is really cute and adorable, she immediately caught my eye. i don't really follow tsubaki anymore since kishimon dipped but i do like newbaki a lot and now that we have... new newbaki(?) maybe the new blood will bring good things for the group

i didn't expect so many new kss, wonder if some will be added to the kss unit. which like, why do we even have another one since ochan just debuted last year lol??? crazy to me. h!p just rapid fire debuts at this point. weird.

i haven't kept up with momusu in a while but the new girls are very wholesome looking. it looks like sakurai has grown far more comfortable and she seems like such a great personality for the group, i need to learn more about her, especially since she isn't even that new anymore! but about the new new girls, inoue and getta, i believe? they seem to have a lot of potential. and with momusu spotlighting the newer gens now since fukuchan and maa left, i think things are really looking up for the group, even if it'll be a bit of a rocky process to get somewhere overall comfortable.

and for the love of god, NO NEW BIYO MEMBERS
say it with me: hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi! hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi! hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi!
obviously i think rairii is amazing because she's one of my mm oshis, but about the new new girls: i looooooove mm 17ki so much. i like harusan a little more, but both of them are amazing and wonderful and SO cute. i like goto hana in angerme, and i like kawashima mifu in juice=juice even though she hasn't had her first single yet. 

personally, out of the newest tsubaki members, i like miha the most as of rn. she is adorable, and all of the new members are adorable and talented. i can't wait to see what they'll add to tsubaki factory
bbbbbbbbba