Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite minecraft version?
Star 
If I had to be hyperspecific, I'd say mine's mcpe 0.8.0, but my "normal person" answer would be (java) release 1.2.5. No one say "3ds edition" because I will not believe you. 3ds edition is no one's favorite.
[Image: buttonpink2.png][Image: buttonmoving.gif]
#1 waterparks fan, #459th red velvet fan
The cave update!!!!
✧・゚:* *:・゚✧~Sana Sha Sha So Sweet~✧・゚:* *:・゚✧
i've heard so much shit about 3ds edition lol what's wrong with it????

hmm my favorite... 1.9 (not beta like the one from 2016) pc edition for nostalgia reasons. i remember when it came out my ass sucked at pvp and was so happy my sister couldn't spam click to kill me anymore. also i liked the controversy and always defended it
say it with me: hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi! hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi! hello kitty balah curri hello kitty oishi!
(02-06-2024, 04:30 PM)melo Wrote: i've heard so much shit about 3ds edition lol what's wrong with it????
The controls. They're horrendous.
(02-06-2024, 04:15 PM)kingdomcome Wrote: If I had to be hyperspecific, I'd say mine's mcpe 0.8.0, but my "normal person" answer would be (java) release 1.2.5. No one say "3ds edition" because I will not believe you. 3ds edition is no one's favorite.
omg i actually remember this unhinged fedi lady, applebaps, long story about her, but she used to (still does?) have a game criticism blog and she wrote this huge paean to 3ds minecraft because "it won't get updates and updates are every gamers' enemy so its perfect and you can build in it knowing you won't have to restart anymore"...??? which is such a wild opinion lol
(02-09-2024, 10:49 AM)StardustCrusader Wrote: omg i actually remember this unhinged fedi lady, applebaps, long story about her, but she used to (still does?) have a game criticism blog and she wrote this huge paean to 3ds minecraft because "it won't get updates and updates are every gamers' enemy so its perfect and you can build in it knowing you won't have to restart anymore"...??? which is such a wild opinion lol

???? That's... an interesting opinion to have.... for sure. I uh definitely wouldn't consider 3ds edition the "perfect" version of minecraft but hey I mean if someone else wants to think that, they're free to lol
Heart 
Minecraft xbox one console legacy edition (java equiv 1.12) Heart
(02-13-2024, 09:18 AM)scottseatingsoupagain Wrote: Minecraft xbox one console legacy edition (java equiv 1.12) Heart

Xbox legacy console sweep!!!!!!
(02-14-2024, 05:34 PM)kingdomcome Wrote:
(02-13-2024, 09:18 AM)scottseatingsoupagain Wrote: Minecraft xbox one console legacy edition (java equiv 1.12) Heart

Xbox legacy console sweep!!!!!!

CONSOLE LEGACY SWEEEEEPPPPP
___ _____ _____ _____ __________________ __
|      __|     |     |     _    |__      |     _    |                 |    |
|__      |           |     |     |      __|     |     |     |     |     |__|
|_____|_ _|_ _|_ _|_ _|_____|_ _|_ _|_ _|_ _|_ _|__|
                             /            / 
                            /           /
                           /          /_
                          /_          /
                             /       /
                            /      /_