angel
introduce yourself :D - Printable Version

+- angel (https://angel.sayitditto.net)
+-- Forum: random shit (https://angel.sayitditto.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: discussion (https://angel.sayitditto.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: introduce yourself :D (/showthread.php?tid=28)

Pages: 1 2

RE: introduce yourself :D - scottseatingsoupagain - 02-22-2024

(02-21-2024, 10:12 PM)Nickle Wrote: Hello! I'm Nickle, and I'm an old-as-heck non-binary person!

My main obsessions at the moment are KPop and the original story I'm writing, but I also love all sorts of music, video games, crochet, collecting various things (KPop merch, plushies, dolls), singing, voice acting, drawing, and probably other things I'm forgetting right now. XD

I'm very nostalgic for late 90s and early 2000s stuff, so this forum is right up my alley! Big Grin

thoughts on the ibook g3?
[Image: https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-43...0x424.jpeg]

RE: introduce yourself :D - Chey_from_the_catacombs - 02-28-2024

Better late than never~ tunhkkhlhsrv
I am Cheyenne. 
I use she/her pronouns and am 28 years old. 
I am here because of melo, I guess? Lol... 
I sorta miss forums a little and want to try to connect to others more. I don't really get Twitter and am also not too fond of having all the attention on me alone, the way it is the case on many other Social Media platforms. Maybe this will help a little? I do struggle with social anxiety, but I'll try my best.
I'm mostly just lurking~.

Jpop

Hello! Project
I've been a Hello Project fan since mid 2011. I knew of HP songs a few years before that tho, 
I just didn't grasp the system, till a while later, around the time
"Busu Ni Naranai Tetsugaku" came out.

Oshi-member
Morning Musume. - Tanaka Reina - Suzuki Kanon - Sato Masaki - Ishida Ayumi
Berryz Koubou - Natsuyaki Miyabi
C-ute - Suzuki Airi
S/mileage / Angerme - Maeda Yuuka - Tamura Meimi - Murota Mizuki - Kawamura Ayano
Juice=Juice - Kanazawa Tomoko & Takagi Sayuki - Kanazawa Tomoko - Inaba Manaka - Uemura Akari
Kobushi Factory - Nomura Minami
Tsubaki Factory - Kishimoto Yumeno - Akiyama Mao
Beyooooonds - Kiyono Momohime
Ocha Norma - Kitahara Momo

When it comes to boygroups, I mostly listen to Stardust groups, but I am not as knowledgable about them as I am about HP, not even closely.
The other Japanese music I listen to besides HP and friends tm is often very random and few and far between, many songs are from anime, too.

Kpop

I became a Kpop fan in late 2011 by accident, when I clicked on a YouTube video recommendation of a Kpop mash-up and I was wondering wth Kpop was. 
I am not considering myself a stan, but a casual fan instead. I'm mostly listening to girl groups. 
The only outstanding boy group to me, that I liked a little bit more frequently was Block B, I guess.

Favourite groups
1st gen 
Baby Vox
2nd gen
SNSD
T-ARA
Rania 
(In that order)
3rd gen
??? honestly, super super mixed here. Nothing specific comes to mind. 
There are many groups I have a bunch of songs from, but there was not THAT group that I liked, if you know what I mean?
4th gen
G-Idle

But I really listen to a lot of groups, sometimes I also just enjoy random songs.

Other Music

I'm not responsible for your bleeding ears. I have a very cursed taste in music. Here is a playlist with kinda everything in there (mostly).

chey gusta MP3 LIST - YouTube

This is most of it mixed without much of Hello! Project right now, with a few exceptions I'd forget elsehow p.p ...

Anime
This is a quick favourite list by genre. There is way more that I've watched but this is what I quickly could come up with~.

BL: Dou Kyu Sei
Comedy: Urusei Yatsura
Magical Girl: Ojamajo Doremi, Sailor Moon
Mecha: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Shounen: Yu-Gi-Oh!, D.Gray-Man
Sports: Yuri!!! on Ice
Thriller: Death Note

I will post more specificly here Watching / reading stats (sayitditto.net)  in the future.

More hobbies etc.
Drawing / Writing / Making Web Comics (Has been on the backburner for a while, since I became a boring adult with responsibilities),
Crafting, 3d Sculpting, "Gaming" (Casually), Making crappy AI covers of songs that I like.  Pleading
Swimming, Boxing. Watching anime ofc.
Edit - Addition: Making plans and lists of everything. I swear by god, I can't function otherwise.

That was enough oversharing for the next month or so~. Bye~.  party popper

RE: introduce yourself :D - enginematic - 02-28-2024

i just saw this thread omg 

hello everyone! i'm engine, i'm 20 years old, and i use she/her pronouns. i love music and art. one of my main interests rn is idols! my favorite jpop group is morning musume (but i also really like the rest of the h!p groups) and my favorite kpop group is zerobaseone (my other ults are iz*one and x1, rip). also, my favorite idol of all time is seok matthew from zerobaseone, and my h!p kamioshi is nonaka miki from morning musume (sakurai rio is a close second).

when i'm not listening to other people's music i'm usually composing my own music on garageband, i've been doing that since i was 10 and it's a very fun hobby for me. i have an interest in digital art and graphic design so i like making random designs on photoshop (actually photopea because it's free and online and i love it). i also do random projects and spreadsheets from time to time as i am a massive nerd and i like the idea of math stuff even though i'm not very good at it. also i like learning languages but i haven't actually put in the effort to learn any in a while. i'm most interested in learning japanese and korean, but i learned french for a few years in school and i can understand some tamil. unfortunately the only language i'm actually fluent in is english lol.

oh yeah and for some reason i'm associated with trains. choo choo

that was super long but i like sharing random information about myself lmao, hopefully this place becomes more active over time! looking forward to chatting with you all!

RE: introduce yourself :D - kingdomcome - 03-02-2024

(02-21-2024, 10:12 PM)Nickle Wrote: Hello! I'm Nickle, and I'm an old-as-heck non-binary person!

My main obsessions at the moment are KPop and the original story I'm writing, but I also love all sorts of music, video games, crochet, collecting various things (KPop merch, plushies, dolls), singing, voice acting, drawing, and probably other things I'm forgetting right now. XD

I'm very nostalgic for late 90s and early 2000s stuff, so this forum is right up my alley! Big Grin

Omg hi nickle! Do you remember me from fedi? I used to post on fandom.garden a lot before pretty much abandoning my account lol. I was/am @rainbowhalo. Sorry for derailing this thread oops

RE: introduce yourself :D - Nickle - 03-12-2024

(03-02-2024, 09:26 PM)kingdomcome Wrote:

Omg hi nickle! Do you remember me from fedi? I used to post on fandom.garden a lot before pretty much abandoning my account lol. I was/am @rainbowhalo. Sorry for derailing this thread oops

Hi! Sorry for being so late with this reply, I think I need to adjust my email settings for the forum. ^^;

Yes, I remember you! Hope you've been well! Big Grin